Jobs at Bulk Nutrients
Below is a list of the current positions available at Bulk Nutrients
Social Media & Events Assistant
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic Social Media Assistant to join our small but efficient team.
Reporting to the Social Media and Events Coordinator the successful candidate will have:
- Exceptional ability to plan content in advance
- Knowledge and experience using a wide range of social media platforms
- An understanding of the advertising opportunities available across social platforms
- The ability to further develop your PR skills by assisting with the creation and development of social media content
- Impeccable writing and communication skills
- Experience in the customer service or retail industry
- Knowledge of and passion for the health and fitness industry
As part of this position the successful candidate will:
- Actively monitor, respond to and engage communities across the brands social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc)
- Respond to user feedback across all social media platforms
- Run and track competitions
- Provide feedback on activity to relevant stakeholders and teams
- Regularly monitor and report on social media growth and engagement week on week
- Be the eyes and ears to the latest developments, news, customer insight, trends in the digital and social sphere
This role requires ability to travel and attend events Australia Wide, individually and as part of a team. Therefore you must be flexible, friendly, personable, and outgoing, and enjoy interacting with people, sometimes in large numbers.
This role is based onsite in Grove, Tasmania. It may require driving locally and interstate, therefore we recommend you have a current Australian Drivers Licence.
To apply for this role, please send your resume and a cover letter of no more than one page to jobs (at) bulknutrients.com.au. Your cover letter should address the following selection criteria:
- Please provide examples of how you might extend the reach and drive engagement on our social platforms:
- Please provide examples of social media pages you have controlled in the past, and if possible what you consider to be your more successful posts or campaigns.
- How much experience do you have across social media platforms, please outline each major platform you would consider appropriate for this position.
- How do you use social media as a tool for customer service?
- How would you handle a social media crisis?
- Any further information you believe to be relevant to this position.
Applications for this role close Friday the 12th of August 2016.