It's our 12 Days of Christmas celebration!
It's the festive season and the weather is warming up! So what better way to treat yourself than with a decadent ice cream sandwich?
We're talking crunchy choc chip cookies, filled with creamy mint Whey Cool and coated in sweet sprinkle!
Sound like your kind of treat?
Choc Mint Ice Cream Sandwich Ingredients
- 2 packets (100g) Bulk Nutrients Whey Cool in Limited Edition Merry Mint flavour
- 6 protein cookies – we used our Chocolate Hemp Cookies recipe and added white chocolate bits
- 200ml milk or water
- Make Whey Cool as directed on packet. We used milk and blended it in a mini processor for extra creaminess.
- Divide Whey Cool between 6 silicon cupcake cakes and place in the freezer to set for about 2 hours.
- In the meantime, bake cookies using this recipe, or any other cookie recipe you desire.
- To assemble sandwiches, place one cookie face down on a plate. Remove Whey Cool from cupcake case and place on top of base cookie,then top with another cookie.
- Press sprinkles to the outside of the Whey Cool.
- Best enjoyed immediately.