It's our 12 Days of Christmas celebration!
It's the festive season and the weather is warming up! So what better way to treat yourself than with a cool and decadent Mint Chocolate Mousse Cup?
We're talking crunchy chocolate cups, filled with creamy mint Whey Cool mousse and sprinkled with chocolate chips!
Sound like your kind of treat?
For the chocolate cups:
- 100g dark chocolate
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut sugar
For the filling:
- 20g Bulk Nutrients Whey Cool in Limited Edition Mint flavour
- 100g lite smooth ricotta
- 100g lite smooth cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint essence
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon Natvia sugar replacement
- For the chocolate cups: Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil together in the microwave.
- Pour the dark chocolate mixture into 10 silicon cases, ensuring it is spread up the sides evenly. This will need to be thick enough so that it doesn't crack up the sides or have gaps.
- Place chocolate cups in the fridge to set.
- To make the filling: Place all filling ingredients in a bowl and whip using a hand mixer with the whisk attachment.
- Remove the set chocolate cups from the fridge and pipe the mint mixture into the cups.
- Place back into the fridge to set.
- Once set, remove from the cases and garnish with cocoa and chocolate chips.
- Best eaten within 3 days and stored in the fridge.
Per serve (32g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 378/1180 | Protein (g): 4.3/13.5 | Fat (g): 5/15.5 | Saturated Fat (g): 3.1/9.6 | Carbohydrates (g): 7/21.9 | Sugar (g): 5.9/18.5 | Sodium (mg): 65/204