Easy and tasty protein bites
A quick recipe to whip up delish protein bites for the week ahead!
This recipe utilises our Banana Mug Cake Mix as a base along with powdered peanut butter and dried dates for flavour.
They are super tasty and perfect to have on hand in case the hangries come on quickly!
You can make these ahead of time and they even freeze really well.
- 30g Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 x (42g) Bulk Nutrients Creamy Banana Mug Cake
- ¼ cup water (or milk)
- 30g chopped dried dates
- 1 Tbsp (20g) coconut flour
- Desiccated coconut for rolling
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Using damp hands, roll into 9 equal sized balls before rolling through coconut.
- Best stored in the fridge for up to 4 days (they also freeze well)