A chocolaty snack for any time of the day
This cashew chocolate slice is a quick and easy recipe full of protein and good fats for health.
It makes a delish mid-morning snack with a cup of tea and is sure to satisfy any craving for chocolate!
- ½ scoop (15g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix + in Vanilla or Chocolate
- 70g cashew nuts – soaked overnight
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 30g cacao butter – melted
- 20g dark chocolate – melted
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- Soak cashew nuts overnight and drain.
- Melt cacao butter and chocolate together.
- Place everything in a food processor and blitz into a smooth paste.
- Pour into a mini tin and place in the fridge to set.