Makes 3 large eggs
- 2x sachets Bulk Nutrients Quick Protein Mousse in Choc Honeycomb flavour
- 150g cooking milk chocolate
- 10g coconut oil
- 25g choc honeycomb pieces - Crumbled
- Make the mousse up as directed and refrigerate.
- Put the crumbled choc honeycomb pieces into the bottom of a large 6-hole silicone Easter egg mould tray (to make 3 whole eggs total).
- Melt to get the the chocolate and coconut oil and pour evenly into each mould over the choc honeycomb pieces. Refrigerate to set.
- Carefully remove Easter egg halves from tray and sandwich together with the mousse.
Per stuffed egg
Energy (kcal): 467 | Protein (g): 19.9 | Fat (g): 25.6| Carbohydrates (g): 39.4
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!