For the coating:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Chocolate
- 350g dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil - melted
For the filling:
- 75g pecans
- 75g almonds - blanched
- 15g butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- Pinch of salt
- To make the coating: Melt chocolate and coconut oil together. Cool slightly and stir through protein powder.
- Place a small amount of chocolate mixture into the base of each silicon cupcake case and put in the fridge to set.
- To make the filling: Place all ingredients except the rice malt syrup in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat until the mixture bubbles and then remove from heat and and allow to cool.
- Transfer to a food processor and add rice malt syrup. Blend to a paste.
- Place a dollop on top of the set chocolate cases.
- Dollop remaining chocolate mixture on top and place in the fridge to set.
- Remove from cases and enjoy immediately.
Per serve (35g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 715/2040 | Protein (g): 3.2/9.2 | Fat (g): 10/28.8 | Saturated Fat (g): 3.6/10.4 | Carbohydrates (g): 16.5/47 | Sugar (g): 14/40 | Sodium (mg): 18/50
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!