- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla
- 30g oats
- 300g wholemeal flour
- 100g sugar or natural sweetener of choice - We used Natvia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 100g coconut oil or organic butter
- 200g dark chocolate chips
- Place organic butter in a bowl and melt in the microwave.
- Add the wet ingredients - Mashed banana, egg, vanilla essence, milk and stir well.
- Add the dry ingredients - oats, coconut sugar, flour, baking powder and chocolate chips and stir well.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of mixture in each cupcake case (they won't rise much).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container for up to five days.