Preparation time approximately 30 minutes.
Recipe from @she_snacks
For the Anzac Biscuit base:
- 30 grams of Bulk Nutrients Chocolate Salted Caramel protein, you can use Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, ThermoWhey or Protein Matrix +
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams shredded coconut
- 50ml sugar-free maple syrup
- 20 grams coconut oil melted
- 50ml unsweetened almond milk
For the Cheesecake layer
- 60 grams of Bulk Nutrients Salted Caramel flavour protein, you can use Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, ThermoWhey or Protein Matrix +
- 500 grams creamed cottage cheese
- 300 grams fat-free greek yoghurt
- 50 ml sugar-free maple syrup
- 20 grams gelatine powder
- Combine the base ingredients in a food processor until the mixture is even, remove from the food processor, and press into the base of a lightly sprayed medium springform cake tin. This mixture gets a little sticky, so you may want to wet your hands to do this!
- Clean your food processor before adding in the cheesecake ingredients, process until the cheesecake mixture is smooth, pour over the top of the base layer, and refrigerate until set.
- Remove from tin and cut into 8 to serve.
Energy (kcal): 246 | Protein (g): 24.3 | Fat (g): 10.2 | Carbohydrates (g): 14.3
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!