The perfect breakfast on the go!
Need some nutrition on the go?
Then this recipe is for you. It's high protein, full of healthy fats and is super easy to whip up.
Prepare these on the weekend and then grab one of a busy morning.
- 2 packets Bulk Nutrients Mug Cake in Creamy Banana
- 150g whole oats
- 50g shredded coconut
- 30g seeds of choice
- 40g nuts of choice – chopped
- 100ml coconut oil – melted
- 30ml no added sugar maple syrup
- 100g almond spread
- Line an 8 x 8 inch brownie tin.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix to combine.
- Add all liquid ingredients to the bowl and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and press down.
- Set aside in the fridge for 1 – 2 hours to set before slicing.
- Best stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week.