Here's a quick and easy way to make brownies!
If you love brownies but don't have the time to whip them up, then try out these High Protein Brownie Bites.
They're loaded with protein, healthy fats and have the distinctive flavour of the brownies you know and love.
Best yet, you can whip them up in less than ten minutes
- 150g Bulk Nutrients Protein Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 50g almond spread or peanut butter
- 20g coconut oil – melted
- 20g milk or water
- 20g rice malt syrup, honey or maple syrup
- Optional: Choc chips or desiccated coconut to roll in
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Spoon into equal sized balls and through coconut or choc chips if you wish.
- Best stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.