A high protein version of an Asian classic!
Fried rice is a great side to any stir fry or curry or an excellent meal in itself, and this one is even better than the original Fried Rice you grew up with!
Why? Because it contains slithers of our tasty Quick Protein Egg Breakfast. This cheese and chives flavoured egg snack is loaded with 27 grams of protein per serve and adds some serious bulk to this already delicious rice dish.
- 1 sachet Bulk Nutrients Quick Protein Egg Breakfast in Cheese and Chives
- 2-3 cups brown rice – cooked
- 1/2 brown onion – diced
- 1/2 red capsicum – diced
- 1/2 green capsicum – diced
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- Optional: Chili, 1/2 cup bacon pieces, additional protein
- Pre cook the brown rice.
- Make Quick Protein Egg Breakfast as directed on the packet and cook on a medium-high heat non-stick pan. Flip once the top sets and cook for another minute. Move to a plate.
- In the same pan, place onion, optional bacon, garlic and ginger and cook until the onion and bacon are cooked through.
- Add all other veggies and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add rice and cook to heat.
- Slice Egg Breakfast into small pieces and add to the pan.
- Add sauces and stir well.
- Place into four bowls and garnish with optional fresh chili.
Looking for high protein breakfast ideas? Look no further than our instant egg omelette, it’s a high protein meal in just minutes.
If you enjoy eggs of a morning but are short on time or if you’re looking for a tasty breakfast option with macros to suit your lifestyle and goals, Egg Breakfast is for you.
Simply add water, mix and cook for a delicious savoury omelette. One serve of Egg Breakfast packs a whopping 27g of protein and just 2g of fat!
Egg Omelette is an easy and healthy breakfast or snack that’s low carb/fat and high in protein to keep you full until lunchtime.