Makes 16 protein balls
- 90 grams Vanilla Earth Protein
- 90 grams low carb self raising flour
- 150 grams sugar free choc chips
- 50 grams melted coconut oil
- 1 cup sugar free maple syrup
- Combine all dry ingredients and choc chips in a mixing bowl.
- Melt coconut in the microwave for around 50 seconds or until runny.
- Add wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Combine until the mixture goes a bit crumbly.
- Use a tablespoon to divide into 16 equal size balls and refrigerate until set.
Energy (kcal): 117 | Protein (g): 6.1 | Fat (g): 7.1 | Carbohydrates (g): 4.6
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!