For the base layer
- 4 sponge finger biscuits
- 60 ml Baileys liquor
For the mousse layer
- 2 sachets of Quick Protein Mousse in Choc Honeycomb flavour
For the biscuit layer
- 100 grams choc biscuits
- 50 grams unsalted butter
- 30 grams Milo™
For the topping
- 200 ml light thickened cream whipped
- Milo™ to sprinkle
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a small baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine crushed chocolate biscuits, melted butter and Milo™ in a bowl then press into the lined baking tray, cook for around 5 minutes then let cool.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the light thickened cream (this will take longer than regular thickened cream).
- Set out 4 serving glasses, cut up and place one sponge finger biscuit in each glass, add in 15 ml Baileys liquor into each to soak into the sponge.
- Make up the Quick Protein Mousse and divide evenly into the four glasses onto the sponge layer.
- Break up the biscuit layer into pieces and add on top of the Quick Protein Mousse layer.
- Add on top a layer of whipped cream and dust with Milo™.
Energy (kcal): 502 | Protein (g): 19.6 | Fat (g): 28.9 | Carbohydrates (g): 37.3
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!