- Place strawberry Whey Cool in blender with 200ml of water or milk and blend until smooth.
- Place chocolate Whey Cool in blender with 200ml of water or milk and blend until smooth.
- Dollop 1 tablespoon chocolate mix into the centre of the cupcake case, repeat with the strawberry, chocolate, strawberry etc until the case is full.
- This method will push the colours out and create a zebra effect.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from cases.
- Top with choice of toppings if desired. We used cream, berries and chocolate.
- Best stored in the freezer.