For the base:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Protein Matrix+ or Thermowhey in Vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup plain flour
For the topping:
- 70g white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Set out 12 mini cupcake cases on a tray.
- To make the base: Whip coconut sugar and butter together.
- Add all remaining base ingredients and stir well.
- Fill cases 2/3 of the way full. Place in the oven and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- To make the topping: Melt coconut oil and chocolate together.
- Stir in coconut.
- Spread on top of the cupcake and shape like a nest.
- Sprinkle mini smarties and chocolate egg s on top.
- Best stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Per serve (31g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 605/1920 | Protein (g): 3.6/11.4 | Fat (g): 8.6/27.4 | Saturated Fat (g): 6.2/19.8 | Carbohydrates (g): 12.7/40 | Sugar (g): 6.6/21 | Sodium (mg): 14/45