Sweet yet simple Banana and Coconut Cups
No baking needed just a little time to set in the fridge and you're good to go.
The layers of creamy banana mug cake, sweet and tangy raspberries and tropical coconut make it a real sensation for your taste buds.
Why not whip some up next time you’re asked to 'bring a plate' or even just for an indulgent treat for yourself (because you deserve it!).
These clean treat cups are certainly one for the recipe collection.
- 1 packet Creamy Banana Mug Cake
- 3 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon mashed raspberries
- 1/3 cup shredded or desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon sweetener of choice – we used Bulk Nutrients’ Sweetvia
- Combine Mug Cake with one tablespoon coconut oil and coconut milk. Press into three silicon cupcake cases.
- Evenly distribute raspberries on top of the Mug Cake layer.
- Combine two tablespoons coconut oil and sweetener. Evenly distribute over the raspberries and press down.
- We topped with cacao nibs, but you can top with whatever you desire.
- Place in the fridge to set.