The taste of a jam donut with fewer calories!
Oooh yes! These sweet little treats have been inspired by the infamous jam ball donut.
They're moist and delectable whilst only being 100 calories a serve, an ideal alternative when that donut craving strikes.
Inside these cinnamon-spiced protein balls you'll find a clean caramel mixture and a walnut crunch too.
These beauties are perfect as a lunchbox filler or a night time snack, how ever you eat them they're perfect to have in the fridge ready to go.
Bulk Nutrients Quick Protein Pancake mix – cinnamon
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts *
- 30 mls water
- 20 mls coconut oil
- 10 dates – soaked
- 2 tsp maple or honey
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Soak your dates in hot water for 20 minutes and drain.
- Blend your dates, maple/honey and coconut oil to desired consistency. Place in the fridge to form until ready to use.
- Mix your pancakes, honey, walnuts, water and coconut oil to combine.
- Take 20g of the pancake mix and flatten into a disk shape. Place 1-2 tsp of date filling into the center. Make a smaller disk with 10g of pancake mix and place over top. Carefully join the edges and shape into a ball.
- Roll through coconut, LSA or other choice of coating
* You can remove the walnuts if you like – they are simply added for some extra flavour and texture.