The Bulk Nutrients Blog

How To Do Weighted Push Ups

How To Do Weighted Push Ups

Posted by Kyle Williams on May 14, 2018 in #Ambassador Blogs.

Regular push-ups too easy? Try driving up the intensity with weighted push-ups. Why weighted push ups?Weighted push-ups utilize the concept of ‘accommodating resistance’ to increase loading at the nor … read more
Lara's Salted Caramel Protein Balls

Lara's Salted Caramel Protein Balls

Posted by Lara Gya on May 09, 2018 in #Ambassador Blogs.

Here’s one of my favourite new recipes to share with you all.The first time I made these was for Christmas Day, as they remind me of rum balls!However, they also serve as the perfect snack for those o … read more
5 Reasons To Use Battle Ropes

5 Reasons To Use Battle Ropes

Posted by Maria Bond on May 07, 2018 in #Ambassador Blogs.

If you’re looking for an epic finisher to your workout, look no further than the battle ropes.Battle ropes are often thought of as a tool for your upper body, which they are. However, their benefits d … read more
Sleep - Are You Getting Enough?

Sleep - Are You Getting Enough?

Posted by Bridget Freeman on Apr 25, 2018 in #Ambassador Blogs.

Remember when you were young and you hated going to bed? You would kick and scream against it and procrastinate constantly – You wanted to stay up all night! Well, how things have changed! Now most pe … read more
Get Your Head Back In The Game

Get Your Head Back In The Game

Posted by Maria Bond on Apr 23, 2018 in #Ambassador Blogs.

Any athlete who’s had an off-season will know the struggle of flicking that switch and getting your head back in the game.You’ve been able to eat out without weighing your food and counting every macr … read more

Developing Your Squat Setup

Posted by Dave Napper on Apr 11, 2018 in #Ambassador Blogs.

I was talking to a client the other day and explaining the importance of developing a squat setup that enables you to replicate the same pre lift routine, unrack, walkout and reps every set, every ses … read more
Supplementation For Climbers

Supplementation For Climbers

Posted by Anna Davey on Apr 04, 2018 in #Ambassador Blogs.

About Anna Davey I’m Anna Davey and I’m a competitive climber and hold the title for two disciplines of climbing in WA, Lead and Boulder. I ended 2017 ranked 5th overall in Australia for Bou … read more
The Ultimate Fibre Supplement

The Ultimate Fibre Supplement

Posted by Kyle Williams on Apr 02, 2018 in #Ambassador Blogs.

When we think about diet; carbohydrates, protein, and fats are the key nutrients. However, there are other key often overlooked nutrients which play an important role in optimal health and … read more
My Top 3 Bulk Picks

My Top 3 Bulk Picks

Posted by Lara Gya on Mar 28, 2018 in #Ambassador Blogs.

With so many supplement options out there, it can be hard to choose the right ones for you.I have been using Bulk Nutrients products since my weight loss journey began a few years ago and am now fortu … read more
The 80/20 Rule Of Endurance Training

The 80/20 Rule Of Endurance Training

Posted by Kyle Williams on Mar 26, 2018 in #Ambassador Blogs.

Whether you’re a triathlete, ultra runner, or do a lot of endurance training, you’ll get the best results if you follow the ‘80/20’ rule: Train easy 80% of the time and train hard the other 20%.Why fo … read more
Maria's Avocado Protein Mousse

Maria's Avocado Protein Mousse

Posted by Maria Bond on Mar 21, 2018 in #Ambassador Blogs.

Have an avocado you need to use up? Don’t default to a savoury option, try it in this sweet treat instead!The other night I forgot to eat my avocado with dinner and I’m glad I did.I turned it into cho … read more

How To Increase Deadlift Intensity

Posted by Dave Napper on Mar 19, 2018 in #Ambassador Blogs.

My current training program has deadlifts twice per week, one stock standard conventional deadlift session and the other is with added chain weight.Why use chains?The point of the chains is to strengt … read more
How Much Protein Do I Really Need?

How Much Protein Do I Really Need?

Posted by Kyle Williams on Mar 07, 2018 in #Ambassador Blogs.

Until quite recently, the answer to this question has been based on years of empirical evidence from bodybuilders and strength athletes, with the standard recommendation being 2.2g/kg/day.However, sci … read more
Compare all Bulk Nutrients proteins