Congratulations, you found an Easter Egg on our website and now you can enter the draw to win an Easter prize pack.
Before you do though, what if we sweetened the deal and added an extra entry for each Easter Egg you find?
Just complete the form below and let us know all the places you found an Easter Egg for multiple chances to win.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is: Bulk Nutrients (ABN 17 158 981 447) of registered office address: 7 Crabtree Road, Grove, Tasmania, 7109 which will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition an entrant must complete the form at https://www.bulknutrients.com.au/extraordinary-easter-egg-hunt/.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm (AEST) Monday 13th April, 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- One form submission per person which grants one entry into the draw.
- Listing multiple correct answers to the question 'Found more than one Easter Egg?' grants one extra ticket per correct answer.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners (30) will be drawn at random at 7 Crabtree Road, Grove on Tuesday 14th April, 2020.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. If winner(s) cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and pick a replacement winner(s).
- The Promoter will post the winners their prize within Australia/New Zealand.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winners' name will be published on our website and in our newsletter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.