This smoothie is on a whole new level
Are you ready for this? Our Ultimate Smoothie is truly epic, it's definitely not for the light-hearted.There are 8 different components to this monster smoothie to completely deck it out in all its glory.
It starts with a delicious berry smoothie and ends up as a tower of chocolate and sweet-filled goodness which is full of Bulk Nutrients protein for a next level protein hit.
If you were to consume the entire smoothie on your own it'd cost you 1540 calories! But we do highly recommend you share it with up to three others.
This is an ideal kitchen challenge to do with the kids or your best mates and the best part is devouring it, particularly after a hard gym session.
Take up the challenge, we know you'll be impressed.
For the Smoothie
- 30g raspberries
- 30g (1 scoop) Bulk Nutrients Strawberry WPI
- 250ml water (or milk of choice)
For the rim
- 30g Nutella (or other chocolate spread)
- 25g sugar free Jols and/or marshmallows
- 60g Bulk Nutrients Powdered Protein Ball Mix – made as directed (60g mix + 30ml water)
For the Peanut Butter Donut
- 42g Bulk Nutrients Creamy Banana Mug Cake
- 2.3g (2 tsp) almond meal
- 12.5g (2 Tbsp) powdered peanut butter – we used TheNuttyWhey Original
- 30ml water
- 10ml (9g) coconut oil – melted
For the Donut Vanilla Chai Glaze
- 12g Bulk Nutrients Whey Hot Chai (or chocolate)
- 9ml (8g) coconut oil
- 8ml (8g) water
- 1g (1 tsp) cacao nibs, for sprinkling
For the Casein ‘Cream’
- 150g greek yogurt (we use Chobani 0.5%fat)
- 30g (1 scoop) Bulk Nutrients Vanilla Micellar Casein
For the Yogurt Bark
- 30g greek yogurt (we use Chobani 0.5%fat)
- 10g Bulk Nutrients Vanilla WPI
- 5ml melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp freeze dried berry powder
- 1g cacao nibs
- Fresh raspberries
- 50ml no added sugar maple
- Oat crumble*
*For the Oat Crumble
- 20g Bulk Nutrients Quick Protein Oats
- 10ml (½ Tbsp) coconut oil
- Make your Donut, and your Bark about two hours before you plan to enjoy your smoothie (you can make these the day before).
- To make your Donut – Combine all your ingredients and mix well. Line a donut ring, or mini Bundt cake tin like we did (improvise!) and press your mix into your tin. Place in the fridge to set. – If using a Bundt cake tin, or other, take your mix out of the case about 1 hour after placing in to the fridge. It will now be set enough to shape. With damp hands, smooth out any imperfections, and shape into a more resembling donut shape.
- For your Bark – Combine your coconut oil, yogurt and protein and pour into a lined cake tin, or onto a tray. Scatter your berries and cacao nibs on top. Place in the fridge overnight, or freezer to speed the process up. Break up when ready to use.
- Make your Glaze – after your donut has set and is cold, make your glaze. Combine all your ingredients and mix until smooth. Spread over your donut and allow to drizzle down the edges. Place back into the fridge until ready to use.
- Make your Protein Balls – Combine 60g of powder with 30ml water. Roll into bite sized bites and set aside.
- Make your Smoothie – in a blender combine all your smoothie ingredients and process until combined. Set aside.
- Make your Casein Cream – in a bowl, combine all your ingredients and stir to combine and nice and smooth. Spoon into a piping bag. Set aside until ready to use.
- Take your glass (best chilled). Spread your Nutella or chocolate spread onto the rim, press in your Jols or other lollies of choice.
- Fill your glass with your smoothie mix.
- Press your protein balls onto the rim/Nutella. Pipe some casein cream between your protein balls.
- Place your donut on top of your protein balls (take a bite first!).
- Pipe more casein cream on top of your donut.
- Position your bark into your casein cream.
- Drizzle your maple, scatter your toppings.
- Place any other protein balls around the rim.