For the base:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Earth Protein in Vanilla or Salted Caramel
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats - blended into a flour
- 1/3 cup buckinis
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil - melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
For the topping:
- 1 cup raw cashews - soaked overnight then drained
- 200g coconut cream
- 1/4 cup squeeze of lemon
- 1/2 cup coconut oil - melted
- Combine all base ingredients except maple syrup and peanut butter.
- Place maple syrup and peanut butter in a separate cup and place in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir well.
- Add liquids to the rest of the mix and stir well. Pour into a lined 8 x 8 brownie tin, press firmly and set aside.
- Place all topping ingredients in a processor and blend well.
- Pour on top of the base mix.
- Place in the fridge to set for a minimum of two hours.
- Once set, remove from tray and slice with a hot, sharp knife into 16 pieces.
- We drizzled our with a mix of peanut butter and coconut oil.
- Best stored in the fridge for up to five days.
Per serve (58g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 1180/2030 | Protein (g): 6.2/10.8 | Fats (g): 22.8/39 | Saturated Fat (g): 13.3/22.9 | Carbohydrates (g): 12.4/21.4 | Sugar (g): 4.8/8.3 | Sodium (mg): 9/15
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!