So, what exactly is gluten?
Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye, barley, triticale and oats, and for some people eating gluten causes serious discomfort.
For people with Coeliac Disease over time the immune reaction to eating gluten creates inflammation that damages the small intestine's lining, leading to medical complications.
So staying away from gluten is the only option!
Guide to the Best Low Gluten Supplements
Plenty of the product at Bulk Nutrients do not naturally contain gluten, but as we do not batch test all our products for the presence of gluten, and we do process some gluten containing ingredients we cannot claim them to be gluten free.
All our proteins aside from Musclefood 101 do not have any gluten containing ingredients.
Keen to find out more about our protein range? Here’s all you need to know…
- Future Whey offers a refreshing taste with zero fats and carbs per serve, perfect for hot days in ice cold water or soda water.
- Protein Matrix+ combines a range of pure dairy proteins with an added lactase enzyme to aid in easy digestion.
- Hemp Protein is more than just a protein. It’s high in fibre and loaded with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids… not to mention its 100% Australian grown and organic.
- Rice Protein is easy on your digestive system and offers a great spread of amino acids.
- Pea Protein is one of the best plant proteins out there thanks to its naturally high concentration of protein.
- Earth Protein is a plant-based protein blend, featuring two favourites; pea and rice protein. This makes it perfect for muscle growth whilst being easy to digest.
- Soy Protein Isolate boasts one of the highest nutritional values available, over 26.5g of protein per 30g serve!
- Whey Protein Isolate is a very pure protein source with minimal carbs and fats and brimming with protein.
- HCP is a pure, hydrolysed collagen protein packed with masses of protein. And did we mention it contains zero fats and carbs… You’re welcome!
If you’re unsure which to go with we always recommend starting with our creamy Protein Matrix+ or for a plant based option you can’t go past Earth Protein.
Pre and Intra Training Supps
If you want to give an edge to your training, we can help with effective pre and intra workout nutrition.
Our three most popular pre and intra workout supplements do not have any gluten containing ingredients and will help you reap the best results possible.
- Pre Workout 101 delivers a sustained energy hit and supports mental focus and stamina throughout your workout.
- BCAA Recovery is best consumed during training to increase muscular endurance and promote recovery and growth after.
- Electrolyte Plus replaces salts and minerals lost in sweat and replenishes glycogen levels during gruelling training.
Health and Wellbeing Nutrition
Looking after you is easier with Bulk Nutrients.
With a range of general wellbeing products that do not have gluten containing ingredients, you can feel good every day!
- Red Fusion is a delicious red super food blend packed with antioxidants to boost your energy levels.
- Spirulina is packed with naturally occurring vitamins and minerals
- Proviotic Capsules are a handy capsulated product that includes 25% of your daily requirement of vitamins and minerals in addition to a gut health promoting probiotic
Get your supplements with Afterpay
Bulk Nutrients makes it easy to stock up on supplements by offering payment options like Afterpay.
How does it work? Easy! Your total order cost is simply divided into four equal instalments due every two weeks.
Available for any orders shipped to an Australian address with a total value of $100 or more.