Agmatine Sulphate Powder
Agmatine is a metabolic byproduct of Arginine produced through a process called decarboxylation. It is also said to prevent free radical damage as well as assist mood.
Consume 750mg of Agmatine Sulphate before training. Do not consume more than 2500mg per day.
As the serve is very small, we recommend using microscales when dosing.
Combine powder with liquid and consume immediately.
100% Pharmaceutical Grade Agmatine Sulphate.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
Frequently asked questions about Agmatine Sulphate
- How does it taste? Agmatine Sulphate is unflavoured and is generally considered to be bitter
- What is made from? Agmatine Sulphate is synthetic
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of Agmatine Sulphate
- How is it packaged? Bulk Nutrients' Agmatine Sulphate is packaged in a single 50g pouch
- Where is this product made? We blend and package all our products in our own manufacturing facility here in Australia. We source our pharmaceutical grade amino acids from China, as do 99% of all supplement companies. See here for further information