Arginine Alphaketogluterate (AAKG) Capsules
AAKG is Arginine with a malic acid attached. The effects are said to be more pronounced over Arginine HCl, with users gaining advantages in nitric oxide production and oxygen delivery to muscle cells. AAKG can help give users higher energy levels in the gym and create a pump effect.
A typical dose of AAKG is between 2g and 6g per day. For best results, multiple smaller doses are advised.
2g = 4 Capsules
6g = 12 Capsules
For maximum nitric oxide effect, arginine
100% Pharmaceutical Grade Arginine Alphaketogluterate (AAKG).
Capsules contain gelatin.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? Capsulated products mask any unpleasant taste from the raw ingredient, please note capsules contain gelatin.
- What is made from? This product issynthetic
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this product
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in single 120 Capsule containers. You can purchase 480 capsules for a futher discount, but the product will be delivered as 4 x 120 Capsule containers
- Where is this product made? We blend and package all our products in our own manufacturing facility here in Australia. We source our pharmaceutical grade amino acids from China, as do 99% of all supplement companies. See here for further information
4 product reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works well when taken with 101
AAKG pure and simple. Pair it with Workout 101 for the best pre-workout combo ever.
Easy to use and subtle but noticeable effect. Awesome in conjunction with Creatine.
Super easy dosage and arrived the next day by express.