Slow release protein powder
Calcium Caseinate is a slow digesting protein source that provides a steady release of amino acids for optimal muscle recovery and growth.
Our New Zealand sourced Calcium Caseinate is extremely pure with a protein content of 92%. It contains less than 1 gram of fat per serve and is virtually carbohydrate free.
Why should I take Calcium Caseinate?
- Virtually lactose free - no upset stomach, yay!
- Very high in protein - yet low in fats and carbs
- Slow release properties - ideal for evening use
- Naturally rich in BCAAs, EAAS and Glutamine - great for muscle recovery and growth
Calcium Caseinate vs Micellar Casein?
If you have a lactose intolerance, choose Calcium Caseinate! A major benefit of Calcium Caseinate over Micellar Casein is that it’s virtually lactose free with less than 0.1% of lactose.
Calcium Caseinate is also higher in protein than Micellar Casein and has lower levels of fat and carbohydrates.
Ideal protein to take before bed
Calcium Caseinate is slow digesting which allows for a constant delivery of amino acids to your muscles for up to 12 hours. This is essential for muscle recovery and growth as it prevents muscle wastage.
A slow release protein like Calcium Caseinate is perfect to keep you full of an evening and can help you wake up feeling a little less sore after a hard workout.
Options for flavouring Calcium Caseinate
Calcium Caseinate mixes easily with our protein flavourings if you prefer a flavoured protein drink!
Consume 30g of Calcium Caseinate, often used as a night protein.
Combine powder with liquid (or an already prepared protein shake) and consume immediately. As Calcium Caseinate does not mix well we recommend it is combined with other ingredients to improve taste and texture.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is unflavoured and is generally considered to have a neutral/bland taste. This product has a thick texture
- What is made from? This product is a protein derived from milk
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this product
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in resealable 1kg and 4kg pouches