Creatine Tri Malate
Creatine is perhaps the best-known and well researched nutritional supplement. Supplementing with Creatine can help users gain strength and increase muscle volume, through restored ATP levels; the energy the body uses for muscular contractions.
Creatine Tri Malate is Creatine with a Malic Acid attached. The Malic Acid is attached to improve absorption time and effectiveness of delivery. This should lead to increases in strength, endurance and muscle volume.
Consume 3g of Creatine Tri Malate, ideally 30 minutes before training.
A flat 5ml scoop provided equals 3.4g of Creatine Tri Malate.
Combine powder with liquid and consume immediately.
100% Pharmaceutical Grade Creatine Tri Malate.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is unflavoured and is generally considered to be sour
- What is made from? This product is synthetic
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this product
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in resealable 250g and 1kg pouches
- Where is this product made? We blend and package all our products in our own manufacturing facility here in Australia. We source our pharmaceutical grade amino acids from China, as do 99% of all supplement companies. See here for further information