Encourage muscle recovery and a stronger immune system with L Glutamine
L Glutamine is the most common amino acid found in your muscles and can assist with muscle repair and immune recovery due to having a positive effect on the body’s nitrogen levels.
During intense exercise glutamine levels become greatly depleted which causes a decrease in strength, stamina and recovery. Supplementing with L Glutamine can help to replenish the body’s glutamine levels, promoting muscle recovery.
L Glutamine has shown to have anti-catabolism properties that work to prevent muscle wastage.
Studies have revealed that Glutamine can help minimise breakdown of muscle and can improve protein metabolism. This is especially useful for those dieting and wanting to preserve muscle.
Watch WBFF Pro Alicia Gowans chat about L Glutamine
As per FSANZ a standard dose of L Glutamine is 1.9g once daily.
Users generally report a typical dose of 5-10g daily.
A flat 5ml scoop provided equals approximately 3.6g of L Glutamine.
L Glutamine is best used before or directly after training.
100% Pharmaceutical Grade L Glutamine.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is unflavoured and is generally considered to have a neutral taste
- What is made from? This product derived from starches
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this product
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in resealable 250g and 1kg pouches
- Where is this product made? We blend and package all our products in our own manufacturing facility here in Australia. We source our pharmaceutical grade amino acids from China, as do 99% of all supplement companies. See here for further information