L Leucine is largely considered the amino acid responsible for protein synthesis (muscle growth) and can be used directly by the body for energy when under stress.
It can also assist regulating blood sugar levels so can be beneficial when dieting.
Consume 2g (approximately 1 heaped teaspoon) of L Leucine once or twice daily.
Combine powder with liquid and consume immediately.
100% Pharmaceutical Grade L Leucine.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? L Leucine is unflavoured and is generally considered to be bitter
- What is made from? This product is derived from starches
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of L Leucine
- How is it packaged? L Leucine is packaged in resealable 250g and 1kg pouches
- Where is this product made? We blend and package all our products in our own manufacturing facility here in Australia. We source our pharmaceutical grade amino acids from China, as do 99% of all supplement companies. See here for further information