Build lean muscle with the Low Carb Muscle Stack
For the best possible low carb muscle growth and recovery, look no further than our Low Carb Muscle Stack.
This protein packed bundle combines the highest quality, pure products designed to support muscle gains and boost recovery, so you can chase lean gains day in day out.
Low carb and high protein, this bundle is ideal for those looking for the leanest gains and muscle definition.
It's a muscle stack, without the fat!
What's in the Low Carb Muscle Stack?
3 x 1kg - WPI
Whey Protein Isolate is our leanest protein, virtually lactose free. It's rapidly absorbed, creamy protein full of naturally occurring branched chain and essential amino acids.
1 x 1kg - Future Whey
Future Whey is our refreshing 100% dairy, carb, lactose and fat free protein source packed full of amino acids. It's rapidly absorbed so will replenish your sore muscles after every workout, leading to effective recovery and muscle growth.
1 x 396g - Pre Workout 101
Pre Workout 101 delivers scientifically validated levels of key performance amino acids with schizandra and caffeine. It provides a clean energy kick start to your workouts that will power you through to the end.
1 x 250g - Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine Monohydrate is a great addition to a lean muscle mass goal! It is the most scientifically backed supplement for muscle growth and size. It can help you push out more reps during training and sustains in gym endurance.
1 x Bulk Nutrients Shaker
A vessel to mix the purest, cleanest and leanest muscle building supplements.
Ultimate Shred Stack Pricing
RRP: $200Your price: $169
This stack has you saving a massive $31 on the best supplements for lean muscle growth.
Retailing at $200, you can grab the Low Carb Muscle Stack for just $169. That’s less than $3 a day!
- Cost per day is approximately $2.77 for per day for four different supplements
- Two of these (Creatine and WPI) are taken every day
- The remaining two (Future Whey and Pre Workout 101) are taken on training days to boost performance and muscle recovery.
- This stack accounts for you training 4-5 times per week (up to 20 days in a month).
Frequently asked questions about the Low Carb Muscle Stack
Is the Low Carb Muscle Stack usable by men and women?
Yes! The Low Carb Muscle Stack is great for men and women with specific body composition goals.
How long will the supplements in the Low Carb Muscle Stack last?
The package sizes and serving suggestions in the Low Carb Muscle Stack will see the products lasting approximately 2 months.
How do the products in the Low Carb Muscle Stack taste?
- Whey Protein Isolate is flavoured and generally considered to have a pleasant taste.
- Future Whey is flavoured and generally considered to have a pleasant taste.
- Pre Workout 101 is flavoured and is generally considered to have a pleasant taste.
- Creatine Monohydrate is flavoured and generally considered to have a neutral taste.
What are the products in the Low Carb Muscle Stack made from?
- Whey Protein Isolate is a protein derived from whey.
- Future Whey is 100% amino acids.
- Pre Workout 101 is derived from a variety of natural and synthetic ingredients.
- Creatine Monohydrate is synthetic.
Are samples available of the items in the Low Carb Muscle Stack?
You can request a free sample of Whey Protein Isolate, Future Whey and Pre Workout 101 from our Free Sample page. We do not provide samples of Creatine Monohydrate.
How are the products in the Plant Powered Muscle Stack packaged?
- Whey Protein Isolate is packaged in resealable 1kg pouches - you can choose three flavours in the Low Carb Muscle Stack.
- Future Whey is packaged in resealable 1kg pouches - you can choose one flavour in the Low Carb Muscle Stack.
- Pre Workout 101 is packaged in resealable 396g pouches.
- Creatine Monohydrate is packaged in resealable 250g pouches.
Low Carb Muscle Stack Nutrition Panels
Please view each product's individual product page for the Nutrition Panels and Amino Acid Profiles.
Formulated Supplementary Sports Food. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietic supervision. This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical training or exercise program.
Bulk Nutrients' Serving Suggestions
Using the following Bulk Nutrients recommended routine will see the Low Carb Muscle Stack last approximately two months.
Training Days on the Low Carb Muscle Stack
- The ideal time to consume Future Whey is directly after training. Have 1 x 25g serve immediately after training. For those who partake in extra long sessions, Future Whey can be started before a training session finishes.
- On training days we recommend a serve of WPI at alternate times to training. Ie, for morning trainers have the WPI in the PM, for evening trainers have a shake of WPI in the AM.
- A 13.2g serve of Pre Workout 101 should be consumed approx 30 - 60 minutes before training. You will have 30 serves over 2 months, we recommend you skip PW101 on light training days, and ideally don't have it more than 2 consecutive days. In this stack it is dosed to be used a maximum of 15 times per month.
- Creatine Monohydrate (4g) is consumed every day. On non training days timing isn't important. On training days, directly after training is ideal - it can conveniently be added to Future Whey.
Non Training Days on the Low Carb Muscle Stack
- A single dose of Creatine Monohydrate (4g) is to be consumed each day. This can be had any time of the day, many people choose to add it to their protein shakes either in the AM or PM.
- 2 x Acetyl Carnitine capsules any time of the day, preferably in the morning
- 2 x WPI protein shakes (30g) are consumed on non training days. These individual serves should be spaced apart in the AM and PM, ideally consumed between meals so protein consumption is balanced throughout the day.
Low Carb Muscle Stack Reviews
Please Sign in to write a review.
Low Carb Muscle Stack Reviews