The guilt-free protein brownie of your dreams
Bulk Nutrients' Protein Brownie is a quick-mix treat that supports your goals and helps kick cravings to the curb.
Combining three pure protein sources with the goodness of oats and almond meal, these low sugar high protein brownies are rich, gooey and full of nutrients.
With 8g of protein and just 1g of sugar per serve and a real chocolate taste; there’s no better option when it comes to treating yourself.
They’re an ideal post-workout snack to stop hunger in its tracks and are best enjoyed toasty warm alongside a mug of Whey Hot.
The best bit? They’re seriously easy to make. Simply mix in a bowl and pop in the oven for a batch of delicious protein packed brownies.
- Pre-heat oven to 160°c and line an 8x8inch baking tin.
- Combine contents of package (300g) with 250mls (1 cup) water or milk and 20mls melted butter or coconut oil.
- Stir until well combined then pour into baking tin and bake for 12-14mins.
- Remove and allow to cool in the tin before removing.
- Best consumed warm and stored in the fridge for up to three days.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Quick Oats, Almond Meal, Pea Protein, Fine Powdered Oats, Micellar Casein, Cocoa Powder, Skim Milk Powder, Flavouring, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Sweetener (Sucralose).
Contains Dairy, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
Keep package well sealed, store away from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is flavoured and is generally considered to taste delicious
- What is made from? This product has a variety of ingredients, please see the Directions & Ingredients tab for full listing.
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this product
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in a 300g resealable satchet
|Chocolate Nutrition Information|
|Servings per 300g package: 16||Servings size: 18.75g|
|Average Quantity Per Serving||Average Quantity Per 100g|