Bulk Nutrients Protein Mousse is a slow release, high protein treat which can be enjoyed any time of the day.
It blends Micellar Casein with Egg Protein and Whey Protein Concentrate,which results in a balanced amino acid spread, high in Glutamine and BCAAs.
With 30g of protein, 2.4g of carbohydrates and 3g of fat per serve it is extremely lean. Virtually all the fat content comes from Medium Chain Triglycerides which have a multitude of benefits.
Mixed packs will contain a mixture of Choc Honeycomb, Caramel and Rocky Road flavoured Protein Mousse depending on what stock is available.
Mixing Protein Mousse takes barely 30 seconds
Bulk Nutrients Protein Mousse is extremely simple to make. Start with 75mls of water in a bowl, sprinkle the pre mix powder on top and whisk til it's a smooth consistency. Yum!!
Why you should use a whisk to make your Protein Mousse
We always recommend mixing our Protein Mousse with a whisk instead of a fork. It's quicker, and results in a lighter and more fluffy mousse. Check out the comparison video below:
- Add 75ml of water in bowl then sprinkle contents of sachet or one rounded scoop (43g) on top of the water.
- Whisk vigorously for approximately 60 - 90 seconds immediately after adding powder.
For best results we recommend the mousse is chilled in a refrigerator after whisking, but it can be consumed without chilling.
Milk Protein Isolate, Egg Albumin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Flavouring, Gelatin, Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, Sweetener (Sucralose).
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Contains Dairy and Egg.
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is flavoured and is generally considered to taste delicious
- What is made from? This product has a variety of ingredients, please see the Directions & Ingredients tab for full listing
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this product
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in 7x single use 43g satchets