Quick Protein Pancakes
Bulk Nutrients’ Quick Protein Pancakes deliver 40g of protein per 100g serve with less than 5g of fat. Using wholemeal flour, coconut flour and a blend of protein sources, including whey and casein, Bulk Nutrients Protein Pancakes are wholesome yet delicious.
If you are looking for a nutritious, convenient treat without guilt, then our pancakes are ideal!
Wondering about the effect of exposing protein to heat?
It’s true that by cooking a protein source such as eggs, steak or our Quick Protein Pancakes slightly alters the structures of the protein. Keep in mind that all whey has been exposed to some temperature before processing in the pasteurisation process. Just like cooking eggs and steak however, our quick protein pancakes still provide the same amount of protein and amino acids at the time of digestion.
So in short, applying heat does not reduce the nutritional value of our product!
Watch an overview of how easy it is to make our Quick Protein Pancakes with Bulk Nutrients' Brodie and Nicole.
- Combine entire sachet with 180ml of water in a bowl or shaker
- Mix well before pouring into a hot pan.
- When cooked through, allow to cool slightly before consuming.
100g makes 4x 10cm pancakes.
Mixture will thicken on standing - add 1 tbls extra water if necessary.
Wholemeal Flour, Whey Protein Blend (Whey Isolate and Concentrate), Micellar Casein, Skim Milk Powder, Coconut Flour, Soy Protein, Baking Powder, Salt, Sweetener (Sucralose).
Chocolate flavour contains Cocoa, Cinnamon flavour contains Cinnamon.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Contains Dairy, Soy and Gluten.
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is flavoured and is generally considered to taste delicious
- What is made from? This product is a blend of flours and dairy proteins. It is sweetened with sucralose.
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this product
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in a single use 100g satchel