Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)
Our Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) are a combination of all 9 essential amino acids, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, Histidine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine and Tryptophan.
Grow and repair with Bulk Nutrients EAAs
Essential Amino Acids are considered the most important for muscle growth and repair, and ours have been combined at the ratios recommended by the World Health Organisation - we believe this combination is the most optimum for muscle growth and repair.
Consume 10g of EAAs around training time when rapid absorption of free form amino acids are best utilised. A flat 5ml scoop provided equals 3.7g of EAAs.
Combine powder with liquid and consume immediately.
Leucine, Lysine, Valine, Threonine, Isoleucine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Histidine and Tryptophan (all 100% Pharmaceutical Grade).
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? Essential Amino Acids is unflavoured and is generally considered to be bitter.
- What is made from? Bulk Nutrients EAAs are made from starches.
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this Essential Amino Acids
- How is it packaged? Bulk Nutrients EAAs are packaged in resealable 250g and 1kg pouches
- Where is this product made? We blend and package all our products in our own manufacturing facility here in Australia. We source our pharmaceutical grade amino acids from China, as do 99% of all supplement companies. See here for further information