Creatine Monohydrate: cost-effective, proven results, the most researched supplement on the market.
If you're after the best bang for buck dietary supplement in terms of muscle mass and strength gains then Creatine Monohydrate is for you.
Creatine is one of the most researched nutritional supplements on the market used by bodybuilders and endurance athletes alike.
Supplementing with Creatine
Creatine Monohydrate can help users gain strength and increase muscle volume, through creatine's role in restored ATP levels; the energy the body uses for muscular contractions.
Creatine users see results fast, most commonly a noticeable boost in strength and endurance so you can push out more reps, train for longer and get more gains!
Bulk Nutrients' Creatine Monohydrate is of pharmaceutical grade and is micronised to 200 mesh for easy dissolvability, which means less sandy mouth feel!
Being unflavoured Creatine is perfect to take with a pre workout shake.
Watch Bulk Nutrients Founder Ben Crowley talk Creatine
Need more advice on Creatine Monohydrate?
Bulk Nutrients Ambassador Kyle Williams has penned a blog post title Creatine Made Easy on the Bulk Blog. It's a great broad overview resource on how Creatine might benefit you in your training regime.
Consume 3g of Creatine Monohydrate per day. A flat 5ml scoop provided equals 3.3g of Creatine Monohydrate.
Combine powder with liquid and consume immediately. For best results consume Creatine Monohydrate approximately 30 minutes prior to training.
100% Pharmaceutical Grade Creatine Monohydrate.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is unflavoured and is generally considered to have a neutral taste
- What is made from? This product is synthetic
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this product
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in resealable 250g, 500g and 1kg pouches
- Where is this product made? We blend and package all our products in our own manufacturing facility here in Australia. We source our pharmaceutical grade amino acids from China, as do 99% of all supplement companies. See here for further information