Easy to Make Protein Waffles
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 2 servesCalories: 274Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 5 minutesCook time: 10 minutesTotal time: 15 minutes
For the base:
- 2 packets Bulk Nutrients Mug Cakes - we used our latest Choc Cherry flavour
- 160ml liquid of choice - we used almond milk
For the toppings:
- Vanilla Greek yogurt
- Mixed berries
- Peanut butter
- Preheat a waffle maker for five minutes or until light goes off.
- In a bowl combine Mug Cakes and almond milk to a runny consistency.
- Spoon into waffle maker so the bottom level is just below full.
- Leave for about 2 minutes and then flip waffle maker for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove cooked waffle from maker and repeat until all of the mixture has been used up.
- Plate up waffles and then load up with your choice of toppings. We used yogurt, berries, peanut butter and honey.
The perfect high protein, after dinner snack - Bulk Nutrients' Mug Cake Multi Pack is available in Choc Cherry Delight and Caramel Peanut.