Fruity Plant Protein Smoothie Bowl
Posted by Bulk Nutrients in Recipes
Makes: Serves 2Calories: 196Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 10 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 10 minutes
For the bowl:
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients Earth Protein in Vanilla or Salted Caramel
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 100g frozen mango
- 2 tablespoons coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk of choice - We used unsweetened almond milk
For the topping:
- Choose your own toppings - We used fresh fruit, granola and chia seeds
- Place Earth Protein, frozen fruit, yogurt and milk into a mixer and blend well.
- Spoon into two bowls and sprinkle with your choice of toppings.
Our most popular plant based protein, Earth Protein is a great alternative to whey based proteins and is available in six great flavours.