It's our 'Twelve Days of Christmas' celebration!
If you're an avid ice cream addict then you'll love today's festive recipe featuring our Limited Edition Banana flavoured Total Meal Replacement.
Imagine creamy banana, crunchy nuts and decadent maple syrup all blended up into one sweet and salty ice cream delight!
If you don't have any of our Limited Edition Banana TMR, you can use any of our other protein powders in Banana flavour or you can mix up the flavours by using our Chocolate or Vanilla Caramel TMR instead.
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients Total Meal Replacement in Limited Edition Banana flavour
- 200ml milk of choice
- 100ml water
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter – we used The Nutty Whey
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecan or peanut pieces
- 1 tablespoons no added sugar maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a protein shaker and shake until well combined.
- Pour into six icy pole cases, pop the lids on top and place into the freezer to set for approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove from icy pole cases and enjoy.
- These will keep for approximately 2 to 3 weeks in the freezer.