It's our 12 Days of Christmas celebration!
It's the festive season and the weather is warming up! So what better way to treat yourself than with a decadent ice cream sandwich?
We're talking crunchy choc chip cookies, filled with creamy mint Whey Cool and coated in sweet sprinkle!
Sound like your kind of treat?
- 1 serve (300g) Bulk Nutrients Protein Blondies
- 2/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 150g no added sugar white chocolate – chopped
- 250ml water or milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or coconut oil – melted
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees celsius and line an 8 x 8 inch brownie tin with baking paper.
- Combine water or milk with butter or coconut oil and brownie milk. Stir until well combined.
- Mix through white chocolate bits and raspberries.
- Pour into brownie tin and spread evenly.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from tin and allow to cool before slicing.
- Enjoy while warm and top with additional melted white chocolate if desired.
- Store for up to 5 days in an air tight container. Best kept in the fridge.