These berry bites are seriously fancy protein balls.
Because when you combine blueberries, raspberries and coconut, you just can’t go wrong.
The addition of protein gives these a nutritional boost that’ll help fill you up for longer.
Dip these beauties in melted dark chocolate and sprinkle with coconut for an elegant look.
- 50g blueberries
- 50g raspberries
- 10g desiccated coconut
- 10g coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 30g Bulk Nutrients Strawberry WPI / WPC**
- 1 Tbsp (8g) shredded coconut
- Place your berries, desiccated coconut and flour into your processor and blend to combine.
- Stir in by hand all other ingredients. If too wet, add a combination of protein and coconut flour to achieve desired consistency.
- Freeze for half an hour to firm.
Serving suggestion: Dip carefully into dark organic chocolate, or drizzle and enjoy. *
*if you do not wish to coat in chocolate, add some additional whey protein and coconut flour to create a firmer mix for holding the protein ball shape.
**All our proteins are interchangeable with products and flavour.