Sweet berry bites encased in dark chocolate
These berry bites are seriously fancy protein balls.
Because when you combine blueberries, raspberries and coconut, you just can’t go wrong.
The addition of protein gives these a nutritional boost that’ll help fill you up for longer.
Dip these beauties in melted dark chocolate and sprinkle with coconut for an elegant look.
- 50g blueberries
- 50g raspberries
- 10g desiccated coconut
- 10g coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 30g Bulk Nutrients Strawberry WPI/WPC**
- 1 Tbsp (8g) shredded coconut
- Place your berries, desiccated coconut and flour into your processor and blend to combine.
- Stir in by hand all other ingredients. If too wet, add a combination of protein and coconut flour to achieve desired consistency.
- Freeze for half an hour to firm.
Serving suggestion: Dip carefully into dark organic chocolate, or drizzle and enjoy. *
*if you do not wish to coat in chocolate, add some additional whey protein and coconut flour to create a firmer mix for holding the protein ball shape.
**All our proteins are interchangeable with products and flavour.