Made with the goodness of natural hemp seeds
We're all about plant power at the moment and what better product to showcase this than our recently released Hemp Protein!
The nutritional benefits of hemp are ample. It's high in protein, fibre, omega fatty acids and key vitamins and minerals.
So get a bit of added health into you with this sweet, nutty treat.
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients Hemp Protein in Raw or Chocolate
- 3/4 cup plain whole meal flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 40g dark chocolate – chopped
- 80g pecans or Brazil nuts – chopped
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 egg
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup apple or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons almond or soy milk
- 1/3 cup no added sugar maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil – melted
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Whisk all wet ingredients excluding frozen berries in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients and make a well in the centre.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the frozen berries.
- Spoon mixture evenly into 10 cupcake cases.
- Bake for approximately 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from cases and cooling completely on a wire rack.
- Best stored in an airtight container and consumed within one week.