The perfect on-the-go snack!
Need a little sweet treat to get you past 3pm?
These Chocolate Chip Raspberry Cupcakes are just that. They're exactly the right size to pack as an afternoon snack to indulge in with that coffee.
The inclusion of Sweetvia over sugar means they're lower calorie and full of flavour.
- 50g almond meal
- 1 teaspoon (5g) Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 65g flour of choice – we used wholemeal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon butter of choice – melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 30g dark chocolate chips
- 30g fresh or frozen raspberries
- Set oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl combine all dry ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl combine all wet ingredients except for the raspberries.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Divide the mixture evenly between five cupcake cases.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before moving to a wire rack.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container or glazing (glazing not included in nutritional information).
- We glazed ours with a packet of Bulk Nutrients Protein Hot in Chocolate combined with one tablespoon of melted coconut oil and one tablespoon of water or milk.
- Store for up to three days.