Makes 12 slices.
Recipe from @bearly.any.calories on Instagram.
- 80 grams Whey Protein Isolate in Vanilla or Banana flavour
- 30 grams Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides in Banana flavour
- 300 grams banana
- 160 grams egg whites
- 85 grams self raising flour
- 50 grams yoghurt
- 30 ml skim milk
- 5 grams baking powder
- 5 grams baking soda
- 80 grams light cream cheese
- 05 grams yoghurt
- 30 grams Whey Protein Isolate in Vanilla flavour
- 5-8 drops of sweetener
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, line a cake tin with baking paper.
- Whisk egg whites in a bowl then add in mashed banana.
- Add in yoghurt and milk and stir until combined.
- Add in protein powders, flour, baking soda and baking powder, stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into lined baking tray and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- While your cake is cooking, mix cream cheese, yoghurt and protein powder in a bowl, stir in flavour frops as desired. Refrigerate until cake is ready to ice.
- Once cake is cooked, sit on a wire tray until cool before icing.
Energy (kcal): 106 | Protein (g): 13.4 | Fat (g): 1.7 | Carbohydrates (g): 9.2
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!