- 1 serve Bulk Nutrients Matcha Fusion
- 1 teaspoon gelatin powder
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 scoop Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia or rice malt syrup to sweeten
- 1 teaspoon Matcha Powder or 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup coconut cream
- Place Matcha Fusion, gelatin, Sweetvia, matcha or cocoa, vanilla essence and boiling water in a bowl and stir until all of the gelatin has dissolved.
- Stir through coconut cream.
- Pour into 4 ramekins.
- Place in the fridge to set. Best left overnight or for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Best consumed within 2-3 days.
Per serve (150g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 1040/694 | Protein (g): 2.4/1.6 | Fat (g): 24.2/16.2 | Saturated Fat (g): 21.7/14.5 | Carbohydrates (g): 5.3/3.5 | Sugar (g): 4.6/3.1 | Sodium (mg): 28/19