Makes 8 shapes
- 100g rice bubbles
- 180g rice malt syrup
- 30g coconut oil
- 30g Vanilla WPC
- 10g cocoa
- various coloured icings/melted chocolate, coconut, choc bits, sprinkles, marshmallows, etc. for decorating
- Split the rice bubbles evenly into two bowls.
- Melt together the rice malt syrup and coconut oil. Add the protein powder and stir until well combined.
- Pour half the liquid mixture over one bowl of rice bubbles and stir until fully coated. This is your vanilla half, good for bunnies, carrots, etc.
- Add the cocoa to the remaining liquid, mix well, then pour over the second bowl of rice bubbles and stir until fully coated (this is your chocolate half, good for Easter egg shapes).
- Line a large tray with baking paper and place an Easter cookie cutter on it. Press your chosen rice crispy mixture into the cookie cutter. Carefully remove the cookie cutter. Repeat with various Easter shapes. Refrigerate until firm.
- Decorate with coloured icing/melted chocolate, coconut, choc bits, sprinkles, marshmallows, etc. I made a frosting of light cream cheese and Vanilla WPC with food colouring/cocoa. Store your Easter shapes in an airtight container in the fridge.
Per shape not including frosting
Energy (kcal): 175 | Protein (g): 4 | Fat (g): 4.7| Carbohydrates (g): 29.2
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!