For the patties:
- 1 scoop (45g) Bulk Nutrients Fine Powdered Oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1 egg
- 1/2 onion
- 150g spinach
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
For the coating:
- Sesame seeds
- Almond meal
- Cumin to taste
- Paprika to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a food processor, place all patties ingredients except the flour and blend to combine.
- Pour into a bowl and mix in flour. The mixture should be soft, but also firm enough that you can shape them loosely into patties.
- In a separate bowl mix small amount of sesame seeds, almond meal, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Roll patties through this mixture.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Add patties and flatten slightly with a fork when in the pan.
- Cook until golden on one side, flip the cook the other side.
- Serve with yogurt and a side salad.
Per serve 105g / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 936/896 | Protein (g): 8.5/8.1 | Fat (g): 10.6/10.2 | Saturated Fat (g): 1/1 | Carbohydrates (g): 22.8/21.9 | Sugar (g): 1.7/1.6 | Sodium (mg): 19/18
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!