For the base:
- 2 packets Bulk Nutrients Mug Cakes - we used our latest Choc Cherry flavour
- 160ml liquid of choice - we used almond milk
For the toppings:
- Vanilla Greek yogurt
- Mixed berries
- Peanut butter
- Preheat a waffle maker for five minutes or until light goes off.
- In a bowl combine Mug Cakes and almond milk to a runny consistency.
- Spoon into waffle maker so the bottom level is just below full.
- Leave for about 2 minutes and then flip waffle maker for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove cooked waffle from maker and repeat until all of the mixture has been used up.
- Plate up waffles and then load up with your choice of toppings. We used yogurt, berries, peanut butter and honey.
Not including toppings
Per serve (122g)/100g
Energy (kJ): 1120/920| Protein (g): 22.5/18.4| Fat (g): 18.6/15.2 | Saturated Fat (g): 2.2/1.8 | Carbohydrates (g): 7.2/5.8 | Sugar (g): 2.9/2.4 | Sodium (mg): 123/101
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!