Check out this taste sensation from our friends at The Protein Bread Co
Shout out to our friends over at The Protein Bread Co for this High Protein Frozen Yogurt Pancake Stack!
It contains a whopping 28g of protein per serve and is the perfect pre-workout, post workout or a weekend breakfast treat.
The Protein Bread Co is an Australian owned and operated company much like us. They believe in the power of natural, high protein and low carb food to inspire and change people’s lives.
- Protein Bread Co Single Serving Protein Pancake Mix (made as per packet directions).
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Concentrate in Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen mango
- 1 cup (250g) Greek yogurt – we used Chobani
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) coconut cream
- 1/2 cup (125ml) unsweetened almond milk
- Puree the mango, yogurt and coconut cream in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Scrape down the sides and process again for 10 seconds.
- Serve immediately with prepared Protein Pancakes.
- Add desired toppings (we used extra frozen mango).
- You can make the frozen yogurt in advance simply place in a bowl, cover with cling wrap and freeze. If frozen, let it sit for 10 minutes out of the freezer to soften before serving.
*Frozen Yogurt yields 4 servings. Nutritional information based upon 1 serving of Frozen Yogurt served with 110g of Protein Pancake Mix (prepared as per packet direction).