For the soup:
- 2 scoops (50g) Bulk Nutrients Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides in Raw flavour
- 1 brown onion - chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 litre salt reduced vegetable stock
- 100ml lite cream
- 2 leeks - chopped
- 800g potatoes - chopped
For the topping:
- Spring onion - sliced
- Bacon - diced and cooked
- In a large pot, sauté garlic, onion and leek with a little olive oil until softened.
- Add potato and cover with vegetable stock. Simmer until potatoes are softened.
- Using a stick blender, blend mixture until thick and creamy.
- Stir through cream and Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides.
- Serve topped with crispy bacon and spring onion.
- Keep in the fridge for up to five days. This also freezes well.
Per serve (1 bowl)
Energy (kJ): 881 | Protein (g): 12.2 | Fat (g): 3.9 | Carbohydrates (g): 32.5 | Sugar (g): 7 | Sodium (mg): 722
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!