Makes 12 slices.
Recipe from @bearly.any.calories on Instagram.
- 150 grams of Whey Protein Isolate in Salted Caramel
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 30ml skim milk
- 30 grams coconut flour
- 75 grams sugar free maple syrup
- 30 grams Whey Protein Isolate in Salted Caramel
- 70ml skim milk
- 50ml sugar free maple syrup
- 35 grams peanut butter
- 60 grams dark chocolate
- Combine protein powder, cocnut flour, oats, milk and suga free maple syrup in a bowl.
- Add extra milk if needed for consistency.
- Once combined, press into a lined slice tin.
- Refrigerate while making the filling.
- In a small saucepan, add the protein powder, milk, sugar free maple syrup and peanut butter.
- Cook on medium heat until it thickens.
- Spread evenly over the base and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a heat proof bowl.
- Pour evenly over the set slice.
- Place in freezer until chocolate sets.
- Slice into 12 pieces.
Energy (kcal): 151 | Protein (g): 14.4 | Fat (g): 9.4 | Carbohydrates (g): 6.3
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!